The talks about software testing that it is going to diminish are merely rubbish and doesn’t have any mettle. No software application or a product can get released with appropriate quality without being thoroughly tested. Today, more emphasis is on automation, and the IT companies are investing heavily into it. But even automation can’t replace it instead it complements manual testing. Together, they become a unified force to eliminate the software evil known as bugs
What Will I Learn?
- Software Testing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Bug/Defect Life Cycle Explained
- Waterfall Methodology
- Spiral Model
- V Model
- Agile Methodology
- Learn Types of Testing
- Learn Levels of Testing
- Black Box Testing & Techniques
- What is User Acceptance Testing?
- What is Web Application Testing?
- White Box Testing & Techniques
- What is Regression Testing and How to do it?
- What is Database Testing and How to do it?
- Static and Dynamic Testing
- Difference between Bug, Defect, Error, Failure, and Fault
- What is Penetration Testing and How to do it?
- What are different types of Pen tests?
- How to become a Successful Automation Tester?
- How to prepare for the Amazon QAE interview?
- Web Load Testing Plugins in Chrome
- Rest Client Plugins in Chrome
- Web Testing Plugins in Chrome
- Software Testing Quiz
- Automation Testing Quiz
- Top Software Testing Providers
- JMeter Tutorial on Load Testing
- JMeter Quiz on Load Testing
About the instructors
Student Ratings & Reviews